Do you want to know more beauty secrets? There is nothing wrong if you want to know more ideas in being beautiful. Every woman has the right to seek an answer to this question? We know that every woman has a unique beauty, but somehow we need to find ways to bring it out to look good. Although, a lot of things may happen that can affect the look on your face, like "stress" that spoils your day, and makes you look "aging". There are ways to help you maintain your youthful beauty.
Gentleman might wonder why woman needs to use cosmetics to be beautiful. Do you think woman need all this just to look good and presentable? I know some of my friends when they were young they can't be bothered when they are putting on make-up or anything they need to apply to their face. They just feel comfortable putting it on, for the fact that it makes them feel confident when people look at them. It is true that for ladies having natural beauty is the best thing that you can be proud of. The question is, until when will you be able to maintain the way you look? Remember beauty can't last forever, it will fade when age is catching up on you. It will be better for you to react now and do something about it before it's too late.
Stress can also reflect in your personality and can be easily noticed by your colleague, friends or even family members. One way to deal with this is to pamper yourself in a spa which offer the best treatment for relaxing or occupy your mind with good things that can take off the stress. In the meantime, do something useful to keep your mind off to all the worries. The secret to natural beauty is to be happy at all times.
Every woman desires peachy dewy skin, gorgeous hair and flawless makeup. However, with increasing environmental hazards, stressful lifestyle and inadequate sleep, this seems a far fetched dream. Fret not! We bring you simple beauty tips that will be your go-to beauty strategies once you implement them.
- While quick dry nail polishes are everywhere, if you do not have them around, no worries. Dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice-cold water for 5 minutes and it makes your polish dry faster.
- Always apply concealer underneath your eyes with your ring finger. Since the pressure of the ring finger is the lightest, it will cover up the area smoothly without putting unwanted pressure on the area.
- If you have a matte foundation but want a dewy look, mix one or two drops of olive oil in the foundation and apply. It will instantly give you that glow and dewy look.
- Harsh eyeliners are out. Create soft eyes with eye pencils. Dab your finger onto the liner once applied on the eyes. This will create a smudged smooth look.
- Summers even make the best make up sweat. Keep your softened lipsticks and eye and lip pencils in the fridge for about an hour before use. This way you will waste fewer products and get accurate results.
- Create your own creamy eye shadow by mixing eye shadow particles with a luminizer that make you look party ready instantly.
- Get the perfect blushed look by swirling your blush on the cheekbones instead of creating harsh strokes. This will give subtle hint of blush on the cheeks without looking too made up.
- If you do not have makeup remover, the easiest and most economical way of removing makeup is to use coconut oil or baby oil. It will remove all traces of makeup without making the skin itchy. To make your lip colour last longer on your lips, dust your lips with foundation or blush to make the lips matte. This way the lipstick can be turned to matte and tends to stay longer.
- To avoid making a mess and get volume lashes when you apply mascara; keep an index card or a business card just behind your lashes, covering your lid. Swipe the mascara wand from the roots to the tip lengthening your lashes without any mess.
- If you want a frizz free lustrous hair, just let your hair alone. Apply a leave in conditioner after towel drying your hair and then just let it be. Over touching dries up your hair and bring on the frizz.
- Do you want volume in your hair without using too much heat? Simply blow-dry your hair and pin it up using claw clips. After a while, open the clip and voila! Say hello to voluptuous hair.
- The simplest way of getting beach ready waves without using heat is to braid your hair after applying a coin size mousse. Undo the braid after an hour and you have trendy wavy hair.
- Dry shampoo can be your secret weapon. If you are running late and your hair has gone flat, add some volume with dry shampoo that soaks up extra oils and lifts up the roots.
- Get dewy skin in a flash by using alcohol free, hydrating toner. Use it anywhere-before a party, in the office, just anywhere! This puts in much needed moisture in the skin in a moment.
Make use of these easy beauty tips and you will save much cash on your next salon visit!